Sinister: Thanks,Brad from Albany

Blur245 at xxx.com Blur245 at xxx.com
Thu Feb 19 20:07:45 GMT 1998

This is a message to Brad to let you know I got your tape let me know if there
is anything I can send you in exchange.Right know I am listening to alot of
bands on Creation.One band in particular I really like is "The Diggers"so if
you like creation let me know.
I am coming up to Georgia on the 17th of March to see IVY at The Cotton
Club.Anyway thank you much.Oh sorry I haven't mailed you back I lost youre E-
Mail address.