Sinister: Digger$

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Fri Feb 20 00:16:47 GMT 1998

Blur245 at aol.com wrote ...

>One band in particular I really like is "The Diggers" so if
>you like creation let me know.

"Stop! Look! Listen!" ... now the Digger$ are worth your attention and
appreciation. I have no idea how much recognition this fine Glaswegian band
received following their contract with Creation Records, but "They said I'd
know" from the _Mount Everest_ LP/CD must be one of last year's favourite
tunes, "Life's all ways" off the "Nobody's fool" 7"/12"/CDs from the year
preceding that ... the line-up featured quite interesting personnel in the
earlier days as well.

"No names"

Andreas

The rain it raineth on the just