Sinister: Re: SPAWNY GIT! SPAWNY FRICKIN" GIT!

Lefoxaroo at xxx.com Lefoxaroo at xxx.com
Fri Feb 20 00:46:22 GMT 1998

In a message dated 19/02/98 07:50:12 GMT, you write:

<< A spawny git?  Ahhhh...
 You would have to live in the fab uk to know.
 Other people just don't have the insults we have, do they?  Everyone else's
 are a tad wishy-washy, if you know what I mean.
 Anyway, spawny git is an insult.  Say it to you friends >>

How is spawny git an insult? Its not an insult. If someone called me a spawny
git i wouldn't be insulted. How can you take it as an insult? spawny git? you
spawny git? thats no insult. if someone called you a spawny git they would be
trying to insult you they'd just be jealous about something. Its like you
jammy sod...spawny git. f'eh