Sinister: The biscuit game? So soon?

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 20 09:50:39 GMT 1998

"Milky Biscuit" - hmmm, I've not heard it called that before. It was
always "Soggy Biscuit" at my top-peoples-private-school. So I should be
more qualified to expand on the subject. However I was never involved in
such goings on, not being a boarder (or New Order roadie) you
understand. I'd like to tell you more about which biscuits fared best
but the world of Soggy Biccy is apparently very secretive and they don't
divulge those secrets to just anybody.

Crow-bar in a B&S link?? - Soggy Biscuit can be an alternative/adjunct
to Cock Fun.

PS All Canadians will know that the world's greatest biscuit/cookie is
the Double StuFf Fudge-oo. "Ah Monsieur Christie, vous faites des bons
biscuits!"

I love you coz your lovely
John