Sinister: self-obsessed and sexeee

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Fri Feb 20 10:30:18 GMT 1998

Dear All,

It's Friday morning, the sun is shining and I'm preparing myself
spiritually and mentally for a weekend of Scottish country dancing
(can anyone remember the steps to 'Bonnie Prince Charlie's Hornpipe'?)
and alcohol abuse.  I remember my English teacher coming into the room
on the first day of term and saying "Spring is here - the time when
Young McTaggart chases after young girls and sticks his claymore into
them".  He was a strange man, but a great influence.

So I'm listening to 'The Hit Power of the Exciters' which despite the
sleeve (which looks like something available "from all major branches
of Woolworths and Woolco" as well as motorway service stations) is a
corking collection of Lieber-Stoller songs.  The cats are fighting
like mad fools and the fur is a-flyin'.  And I'm officially 'working
from home'.  Quelle belle vie!

So Paul, did you get answers are to our pertinent B&S questions?  I
must say how disappointed I was to miss Stuart 'Rupert' Murdoch on IRC
yesterday.  That Stu-d is slippery as an eel.

Rod Begbie wrote:

>Of course, over the atlantic, the merkins refer to a scone as a biscuit,
>a biscuit as a cookie, and a bar as a candy.

Merkins?  Do you know what a merkin is, Rod?  Do you wear one?  Have
you got photos?

Keith wrote:

>>Old Bands: have Jesse Garon and the Desperados been mentioned yet? For
>>about six months in the mid-eighties they were the loveliest thing on the
>>planet.
>
>Haha, funny, you want to get in touch with Pam Berry from Washington, she
>loves them!

Me too.  What happened to Pam by the way?  She was hear and then PAFF!
no more.

>Anyone here ever played "milky biscuit"? An ex mighty lemon drop told me
>about this rather...um...strange game that British bands play on tour (when
>totally pissed I hope)

I've often wondered if B&S play 'Milky Biscuit' (or Milky Bar) to wile
away those long nights in the van.  Maybe Paul could ask them this.

>...he mentioned New Order played this, and i've not been able to listen to
>them, let alone kiss them...since. *shudder*

When Northy was my fag at Eton, he always used to let me win.  But
then he'd always bend over backwards to help me.

>Tag? Fancy a game of MB?

Righto Beth, I'll provide the Tunnocks and if you throw a six, you can
toss first.

Andrew wrote:

>(saying hi to captain keith monkey and the qss collective, or some such arse)

Yo!  I'd like to give big respect to DJ Trousers, Kool Keith, Katrina
and the Blue Soda crew - KICKIN' IT in '98, Phat Honey P on the M-I-C,
the IRC posse, and a big shout to the Tormentor - your pipes need
laggin' - nuff said, to the South Central Manchester gangstas -
chicken vindaloo in full effect.  And to Northy - peace.

Keepin' it real for the massive!

MC Tag (coming atcha straight outta Chorlton)