Sinister: Cream crackers

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 20 09:23:57 GMT 1998

>Anyone here ever played "milky biscuit"? An ex mighty lemon drop told me
>about this rather...um...strange game that British bands play on tour (when
>totally pissed I hope)...he mentioned New Order played this, and i've not
>been able to listen to them, let alone kiss them...since. *shudder*

This'll be the "game of gentlemen" then, that standard of public schools
otherwise known as "Soggy Biscuit" or "Creamed Crackers" etc. I sometimes
wonder whether that actually goes on or not, especially whether or not the
loser actually tucks into the aforementioned biscuit. When I had the subject
"Biscuit Boys" on my last post, this is really what I was referring to, glad
it's been picked up on. I didn't realise it was a pissed up bands thing mind
you - although I'll bet perhaps that 10CC and the Lovin' Spoonful have had a
shot.

Keith