Sinister: Mannamal

MATTHEW M STEAD M-STEAD at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 20 11:30:18 GMT 1998

I remember manimal. It reminded me of those choose your own
adventure books, where you could be either a tiger or a shark.

I'm sorry to say this but I preferred Knightrider. It was the
only show where I could cope with David Hasselhoff playing a
major part. However, we all know that the star of the show was
Kit... the neat car that would scare the hell out of criminals,
when they tried to break in to him.

Matt.