Sinister: Everything you know is wrong

Neil Hargreaves 9607129h at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 20 13:34:58 GMT 1998

People, people get it together......

A Rich Tea or a hob nob is a biscuit yes....
They have no chocolate on them only eh... whatever makes the crunchy.
Crunchiness X...
Therefore a neccasary condition for a biscuit must be crunchiness X.
With not much more else. Chocolate is OK.... but I think if you've
got toffee your a bar.

So breakaways and trios are about the same size. Breakaways biscuits.
Trio's bars.... nothing to do with size.

And what the hecky moses are all these Streethawk votes for... the
guy was a ponce. Ebery time he knocked somweone off or injured them
even like really evil bad guys there was always the obligatory shot
of him looking pensive. Whats goin' on there eh?
My vote is for MICHAEL KNIGHT and KITT...

Also I remember Manimal BUT was there not a similaire type of
man/animal fusion series around at the same time.... A kind of Blue
Thunder to its Airwolf.... Or have all these 80's TV oppositions gone
to my head...

God Bless you Mr and Mrs Rosewaters!

neil H