Sinister: Re: Snowpatrol

Robert Hardy Robert_Hardy at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 20 15:28:01 GMT 1998

I saw Snow Patrol on Saturday in Leeds.  The band were excellent but the
audience wasn't particularly big.  You see, there was a Mogwai gig
practically next door to which everybody in West Yorkshire had tickets lest
myself and the other 15 people in audience.  Even Snowpatrol had tickets,
so they came on early and left early.  Apart from the lack of atmosphere
though they were really good.
As for the type of music I can't really classify it.   Sort of Indie Pop
gone wrong.  Perhaps someone can explain better...