Sinister: Murdoch's not the only one

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Feb 20 16:16:53 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Dilbert Knobacorn <rod at begbie.com>
Para: Strange Bed-Fellows <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: viernes 20 de febrero de 1998 16:17
Asunto: Re: Sinister: Murdochs Bored.

>Little House On The Prairie, or The Waltons?

Let's try to narrow things down a bit, before things get out of hand:
The episode of Little House on the Prairie when Laura sticks some apples up
her jumper to make it look as if she's got tits
or...
The episode of The Waltons when Elizabeth is subjected to a terrifying
ordeal at the hands of a poltergeist.

Peter