Sinister: Re: Digger$

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Fri Feb 20 18:20:42 GMT 1998

Rod Begbie reprinted and replied a *private* e-mail as follows ...

>Yeah?  Well my dad used to work in the Central Regional Council Social
>Work department, when Ian Ross was in charge, and he's the dad of one of
>The Diggers.  Yes.  Be impressed.

Ha ha ha ... who would care if I was the illegitimate child of Nico and Syd
Barrett ? And who cares that I planned to release the Digger$ debut single
in 1994 amongst others ... I've never chatted with their parents, though.

>> Oh well ... I should follow the Duke Of Harringay's example and unsubscribe
>> ... too many "Dedicated followers of fashion" and starstrucked teenagers out
>> there.
>
>Anyone fancy a Hobnob?

Hmmm ... a public smear campaign, the instrument of individuals with a
modestly structured intellect. For your understanding ... private e-mails
are the intellectual property of the *sender*, not the recipient.
International copyright law forbids their reprinting in any medium without
the permission of the sender. And it's rude. The sanction as regards mailing
lists is commonly removal.

On now: "Don't look back" by the Remains with the immortal line ...

"Don't be bothered by what smaller minds have to say"

Andreas

The rain it raineth on the just
And also on the unjust fella
But more upon the just because