Sinister: poor sebastian's gone too far again crashed his car in the rain....

Yaz yazansam at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 20 19:17:45 GMT 1998

the very confusingly named John, CT Johnston said:

>I love you coz your lovely
John

Awww, what a nice man.....

we love you too.

Tag said:
>It's Friday morning, the sun is shining .....

mate, you've been listening to far too much of that dimpled young finley
Quaye .

Ronan asked:
>Has anyone heard the new single by Setanta band Catchers?  They played a
great Radcliffe Session about  3 years ago, promised a new album soon, and
promptly disappeared off the face of the earth.

Thanx sooo much for bringing this band up, i wanted to, but eventually
decided against it for fear that big daddy Paul might turn mean at my
finely-tuned skill for having bugger all b+s relevance.  But now i can say

THEY ARE AMAZING. GO OUT AND BUY THEIR ALBUM.  AND THEIR SINGLES.  BUT KEEP
YOUR HANDS OFF THE SINGER.

his name's Dale,  he's just had a hair-cut and he belongs to my
friend.......she wishes.

in fact, they all have lovely irish accents and alice, the keyboardist and
founder member is also really sweet.  actually they are all adorable.

i really think that they are just the sort of band that a lot of belle and
sebastian people will like.  Dale's songs are so gooood, and just keep
getting better every time i see them.  He used write poetry, literally, in
format, style and vocab, but now they are getting a bit rockier.  They've
been around for a while now, i know they started when dale was doing his a
levels, which he told me he dropped three months before his exams for the
music.  errm he's around 26 now i think ,  so that's... errm, 8 years, i
might be wrong though, they always tell me and i always forget.  they've
got a beautiful abum out called MUTE and you can get that and the new
single, Call Her Name from setanta :

http://www.setantarecords.com

i know they headlined the Garage on a Tuesday night a couple of weeks a go
- apparently they are gonna be playing a lot of gigs around soon, so watch
out.

David said:

>1. Am I alone in my love of the Lighthouse Family? I simply cannot hear
Ocean Drive, Lifted or High without grinning and feeling like a newborn
kitten. I would really appreciate it if I could know that there are others
out there like me.

ME TOO!!

 Love & hugs,
Yazz