Sinister: i'm going to lose my thoughts in 200 bars....

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Feb 19 11:56:59 GMT 1998

hi all!

i'm afraid my last post made even less sense than ususal. *sigh*

HoneyPie wrote this kinda stuff.....

****Can I also ask for an explanation over booths/cubicles/kiosks?  I've
always wondered what the difference is****

Booths is an upmarket Spar. In my little opinion.

Cubicles are places where women are designated to pee in because women
are nicer than men and do not piss all over the floor in their toilets
(no, just in the cubicles) and keep our pee-ing private.

A kiosk is a little place where a man stands and sells sweets, papers,
fags'n'rizlas. i know a man who will stock 'behind the counter' alcohol
in his *kiosk*.....only joking.......(are there any coppers on the list
by the way?)

(OFF TOPIC, i must now digress as the strings have just kicked in on
ANGEL HIGH on S/Lized Lazer guided...and its soo magical! anyway..)

The Boy Stuart Murdoch (mad dog murdoch...i like it!!) wrote this bit...

*********What makes a biscuit a biscuit and a bar a bar? For example,
Twix, biscuit or bar? 5,4,3,2,1 bar or biscuit? Which treat surfs the
elusive dividing line the best?*******

hmm, a hard question. but i think i know. bicuits are all in one big
long packet, whereas 'bars' are all *individually* wrapped. as to their
tastes, well, a bar is usually harder than a biscuit, ie doesn't
crumble, and is ALWAYS covered in choclate. health food 'bars' don't
count. they are not food anyway. well, not as we know it.
(swaaaaay....sorry....still listening to spiritualized..) a Twix is a
'bar' as it is choclate covered bicuit. the things that classify it as a
bar are
1. the fact it is individually wrapped
2. it is long and fiinger shaped
3. it  is in a bar shape.

perhaps #3 is the vital answer.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL! IT IS TIME!

Sarah has got herself a web site! please would any Sinisterines/ettes
like to go and visit her? OK, so she has not too many pictures (ok,
none, but at least it doesn't take forever to load..) and is very little
but have a look anyway! and don't laugh....i might even hav a guestbook
by the time you visit her! if you do visit her go to....

http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk

and i have even put in links to some of the cool sites that i have been
to! if you want me to put a link to *your* site, email me the URL and i
will do! (i'm very pleased with the fact that i can link to places. its
quite impressive.)

bye for now, the spiritully enhanced sarah. who has eaten loads of
toast. nothing soothes the sould quite like toast. nothing is good for
feeling pure as lettuce and water. nothng is as addictive as chocolate.
nothing is worse than having your life revolve round food.....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
SarahBelle

                         "Beauty is not a human invention"
                                        --Saul Bellow