Sinister: biscuits are for puppies

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Fri Feb 20 20:50:10 GMT 1998

>>conclusive proof, if proof be needed, that B&S fans are not sniffly,
cardie-wearing, mopers but are in fact mid 70's folkie throwbacks who
follow the crowd & like a bit of lo-fi punky business now & then. SPOT
ON....
hehe...Did we ever come to a conclusion as to what the typical B&S fan
looks like?
Someone asked a question to that effect ages ago.  Witty opinions
welcome.

Did anybody else watch that Motown series on ABC recently?
fascinating!  I'm off to buy all the pre-1971 releases on my lunch.

Today is Ian Brown's birthday, and Kurt Cobain's too.  I wonder when
Belle and Sebastian's birthdays are.  I peg Stuey M as a pisces or
virgo, possibly libran.
How old are they all anyway?  Someone mentioned Isobel having school
exams to do, and here I am thinking they're all 30 ish...

*sigh* feeling low, like in that All Saints song.  "Play me a song to
set me free..."

Thanks to you who sent the Beautiful South game, top notch fun!  Like Ad
libs, anybody remember that game?

sorry everybody, I'll be gone now!
lurrrve moi  (still not quite clear on this milky biscuit business...)