Sinister: The Three O'Clock (NBSC)

aadam at xxx.com aadam at xxx.com
Fri Feb 20 20:05:33 GMT 1998

Paul Dean wrote:

> Has anyone in the US heard of a band called 'The 3'o clock'? Apparently,
> they were a huge influence on the fledgling Roses...

Heard of 'em? Hell, I SAW 'em! Several times in fact.
I never thought there was any similarity though. They were jangley,
psychedelic _pop_. The 'Roses were influenced by psych. and were pop,
but they had a groove. The 3OC never had a groove.
I wouldn't be surprised if the 'Roses liked 'em, but influenced? I don't
hear it...

Aadam
--
"Unfortunately, in our world, we are taught to think good what we like
rather than to like what is good."