Sinister: Various Bits

Richard Anderson R.J.Anderson at xxx.uk
Sat Feb 21 12:04:58 GMT 1998

Ruth McCurry wrote:
> 1. Am I alone in my love of the Lighthouse Family? I simply cannot hear
> Ocean Drive, Lifted or High without grinning and feeling like a newborn
> kitten. I would really appreciate it if I could know that there are others
> out there like me.>

	Oh My God.!!.(janice Impression:o)
		There are two of us.  Ocean Drive(single) and High are just plain
perfection.  They are the kind of song that make you feel like you are
falling from the sky through fluffy clouds.  Trouble is once you've
heard the the other LHF stuff doesn't sound as good.  Is this true of
the new album or is the final, and title track, Postcard from Heaven
just as good.  Advise me on this purchase soon as "Slain By Urusei
Yatsura" comes out March 2nd and thats a definite buy.

Richard Anderson
http://www.dur.ac.uk/PurpleFM/presenters/anderson.html