Sinister: Belle and Sebastian roast in Puerto

Yummycats at xxx.com Yummycats at xxx.com
Sun Feb 22 00:17:51 GMT 1998

I have about 10 copies of the Belle and Sebastian roast in Puerto left to give
away to whoever wants them.
You can get a little peek at what's in it by going to
http://members.aol.com/fakeperson/index.html
and clicking on
"Puerto"

(As I previously posted, it's only about 8 pages, being a supplement.)