Sinister: Tigermilk/Demo Tracks

G R Thomas grthom at xxx.uk
Sun Feb 22 14:19:07 GMT 1998

Hey all,

Just a quick  mail to say *oh my god* and *wahey* and lots of other
very excited things in response to listening to Tigermilk for the first
time. Can't really pick out any highlights as yet, but I'm sure I will
do soon. Also hearing 'Modern Rock Song' for the first time (on the
Radcliffe session)-what a whopper, eh?

I just have one question, mainly directed at Andy Dean (who sent me the
tape), but any one can answer the question who knows what I'm talking
about-what are the names of the three demo tracks that are also on the
tape. The first one is "Pocketbook Angel"-right?, but I can't recognise
the titles of any of the others from any references on the list. If any
one knows the answer, I'd be much obliged.

Oh, and bobbins to that Warwick guy,

Much hugs,

GIDEONxxx

"One tap for yes, two taps for no!..."