Sinister: my crap penmanship

baggy trousers rmckay at xxx.edu
Sun Feb 22 16:06:26 GMT 1998

hehe!
i got a phone call from my mum who is in scotland yesterday and she was
telling me that she managed to get me all of the cds on my wish list...she
said that my da went into 'missing' to look for one of the things on my
list...i wrote 'any belle & sebastian on vinyl' and he went in asking for
'amy belle or sebastian' or something to that effect..he was told that
they had never heard of amy belle...mum ended up finding one thing on
vinyl for me but she didnt remember what it was..at least i know its most
definately not tigermilk..mum loves me, but not that much.

roberta

**oh you look so tired
  mouth slack and wide
  ill-housed and ill-advised