Sinister: we'll have a dirty weekend...

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Feb 22 19:26:10 GMT 1998

Hello dear people!
my goodness all the things you talk about....
First off....a twix is a BAR!! I don't like those anyways,why have biscuit
or bar when you can have those lovely peanut m&m's! Although some of the
best cookies are from Subway.
Olympics:
My mother is mad cause I told her the Czechs would win the gold and not the
Canadians..(big big upset!)I am so proud,the Czech in me! Except..I fear I
will get attacked by a whole bunch of canadian-gold-men hockey worshipper
people now.

Bjorn Daehlie is magnificent.
and Hands-Petter Buraas has the most beautiful red hair.
I want to go to Norway.

Gym stories: I love gym actually...it keeps my whole average up.We have
showers but nobody ever use them hardly...my teacher is alright..but she's
kind of scary..sometimes you just fall or hurt yourself you know? So
anyways,I was really sore one day and I couldn't do gym so she asked me and
I'm like "well,i'm a bit bruised you know?" Then she asked me if my
boyfriend beat me,I tell her no,she thinks I'm lying and then she started
hugging me and getting all emotional and I couldn't run away...now she does
this all the time,I have the flu,I must be beaten...almost as bad as the
ancient nurse.. "I have a headache" "Are you pregnant?" "I twisted my ankle"
"Is it possible you have an std?" "I took an aspirin" "SO you do drugs all
the time then?" Then she'll poke you.

one of the most orginial lines i've heard for getting out was "i've got
diabetes" "but you can still do gym" "i've got siberean diabetes" teacher
was not amused....my upset with gym is in the weight room.. i thought i had
triumphed by leg pressing 220 pounds untill this scrwany boy who i can beat
up can press 400 pounds.

Oh! I met two male strippers last night,it was kinda of odd,they just
introduced themselves...they told kinda strange stories..and another
thing,when I got to place I wasn't there for one minute and I supposed I
glanced too long at some girl cause she goes running by me and as she goes
running by me she's like 'WANNA FIGHT!' in this squeaky voice.I laughed,I
wanted her to come back.See..no one ever takes me as something you would
call threatning so that was something!An invitation for a fight! I usally
always get grannies sitting with me on the bus....

So anyways...i was in this suffocating crowd for this outdorr dance thingy
and grrrrr! The tv people really get to me! WHen the cameras are on the
hosts keep saying how much they love you,but as soon as commercial..they
yell and tell you to back up,so anyways I couldn't move,I was squished  and
they kept telling you to dance and wave your hands,dance! I couldn't even
get my hand up!..somehow made it in the front and i was getting real sick of
it so i went over to jump railing and when I stood up on it..it was freaky t
o see all the people!That two-faced host was smiling at all the people but i
didn't blow her kisses,i gave her the v-sign and did a weird little butt
dance at them till the security guards chase me away.
The dancers up on stage are pretty stupid too...there was this one
guy,andrew or soemthign and all the girls were screamign for him and I'm
like 'who's andrew?' they look at me exsaperately and are like 'ONLY the
best electric circus dancer EVER!' 'but why do you like him?' 'he's sexual!'
NO HE ISN'T.
Now comes the GOOD bit!I went to the record store and my beautiful record
store boy was there and I wasn't in there for 1 minute when the crap they
were playing stopped and on came..... Dog On Wheels (oh and i thought about
the Sinister maling list when I heard the opening notes,and I jsut wished
some of you could've been there to sing along with me!)!!!my goodness,I tell
you all...he's so lovely lovely...too much in fact,what would he want me
for!Definitley the sugar-plum moment for that weekend...
Anyways.....are there actually B&S singles? I thought I heard somebody talk
about Century Of Fakers single..what are the b-sides?
And ok..more questions.You are a lovely boy working in a lovely record store
and you listen to lvoely Belle And Sebastian,what else do you listen to?

I sadly cannot go to the band internet chat.It just won't work for me,but i
get to go to a Portishead concert that day. Someone must constantly remind
Stuart David he is a smoochable cutie.

*whoops there goes  the strength of two knees!*

I love you all!
xoxo
Genevieve ;)

...some people are just made to kiss out in  pouring rain on the city
streets in the evening....