Sinister: i will build him a cardboard home

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Feb 22 19:31:02 GMT 1998

well,i don't know about you,but i'm excited.

I wish I could go to this..you know,i used to build little cardboard  box
homes for my cat,i could do the same for Stuart David and he could live
there with me and i would cook for him and everything.
I don't understand the above,what is his BOX?

and what is his 'full mutimedia experience'
hmmmmmm...Stuart David and his box....mmmmmm

If you were going to ask the Dandy Warhols questions,what would you ask them??

meow,
Genevieve ;)