Sinister: grrrr....savage!

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Feb 23 00:47:50 GMT 1998

hello?
natch,the day i can actually go on the computer no one is around!
I just had to act like i was possessed you know? I am in little brother
HELL!First I almost threw him out the truck window,and nothing works..so you
have to be imaginative to freak em out...*sigh* I have to do an 'euphenism
project' but I dinnae want to...
 my poor kitten,Sausage...he came back from the vet,and you know what...they
could not accept he was called 'sausage' so they wrote him down as 'sauvage'
'sauvage' isn't that kind of like 'stallion'?
i suppose i will call him bjorn sauvage now...

that lil sugar plum tag wrote:
>> I just saw a Canadian film called 'Twilight of the Ice Nymphs',but sadly
it wasn't about Genevieve

i never heard of the movie,but you know,i have a small connection with this
title..well with the 'ice' anyways..see...I do strange little things to
people when they sleep and my one friend,to be a little joke i would put ice
cubes down his clothes and then he'd wake up still half-asleep and i would
dance around him and go 'ice cube fairies crunch crunch crunch' (serious!)
then when he would wake up i would pretend i knew nothing about it and
reassure him it was a dream.

I think i had something half-important to write but i can't remember.
oh,you guys are playing mind games aren't you? some of the mails just come
out like OGJHEGIA#)*&%NMLGH#(&%&#)(*#!GGNG*37375 that.

list crushes! hee hee
i'd never say....

so i suppose i should go back to little thoughts of welsh hills ...
rydw i'n offi cute record store boy

Nos da,
kiss
Genevieve

The Dandys are lovely.
'but you and me should make the most of being free,it's nothing wrong,it's
nothing obscene it's just a dirty weekend in a dirty little town and all the
dirty people don't know there's nothing going down..'

soon....yes soon....;)