Sinister: tigermilk??

Gillian McKay gmckay at xxx.com
Mon Feb 23 09:45:06 GMT 1998

hi folks,  i know you are all probably sick of seeing requests for
tigermilk but as a newbie i didn't know who to ask.  if anyone (in the uk)
could send me a copy plus the radio sessions, i would be eternally
grateful and i'd send a tape of all the best stuff in my record collection
to them.

please mail me privately at gmckay at roisin.enet.dec.com

thanx

gillian