Sinister: Biscuits (again) , Elvis and Hardbody all in one header

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Mon Feb 23 10:09:45 GMT 1998

Top Glaswegian band Toaster (and I only say that as I fancy the bassist) have a
song called Biscuits.
Its well ropey actually, with lyrics like "The balls flying about all across the
shop, he had a snowballs chance in hell" and "Fee Fi Fo Fum, I'm gonna fry all
you scum" but should you want to hear it it's on collaboration called 'Best Kept
Secrets No.1', a 7" ,on the same side as Hardbody.
 When I heard Mick was in Hardbody I stuck on their song (always skipped that
one) called 'blow the man down'.
 I thought it was fantastic,  with great electro-beats, but the singers voice
was a bit high-pitched. Then I found out I had it on the wrong speed, so stuck
it on 33 and didn't sound half as good. Sorry.
Oh, and top pouting bassist band Toaster also have a song about Elvis called
'Huggy'. That one's dodgy too, best lyric "yummy yummy yummy teddy bear he had a
tummy". They'll go far.

Susannah
Off sick and delirious.

'La la la la la, He got the money and the girl'