Sinister: ooh, is this too cheeky ... ?

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Mon Feb 23 10:27:07 GMT 1998

Morning everyone!

Ummm, David was wondering if anyone thought that his B&S fan-club site
is good enough to be nominated for a reader's choice award in this
year's Music Week and .dotmusic New Media Awards.

If you think he deserves a nomination, then please go to the Reader's
Choice bit of the awards at http://www.dotmusic.com

Sorry if this is cheeky, but he is too embarrassed to ask ... awww, how
sweet!

Cheers,
Katrina.