Sinister: James T's Testicle

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Mon Feb 23 12:59:00 GMT 1998

I know a gym story.....

To keep the identity of the protaganist a secret lets call him James T

James T's Testicle
==============

A long time ago i was in the Boys Brigade with James T.  BB meetings
occured every Friday evening in the high School gym in Balfron.  The gym
has got big climbing bars on all the walls.

James T was climbing these bars in a boyish manner, having all sorts of
climbing fun.  He climbed up.  He climbed down.  He climbed to both
sides.  He climbed right up as high as he could go.  In a moment of
madness he decided to mimic a fireman and slide down the side of the
climbing bars.

Little did he expect that there was a rope hook half way down his slidey
journey.  Poor James T ripped his scrotum open on this hook and got kind
of stuck on it.  But he never made a sound.  He simply unhooked himself
and walked out of the hall, leaving a trail of blood.  Then he screamed.
 And everyone understoof his pain.

The funny thing is, when the BB head person had a look at James T's
scrotum it was indeed ripped open, but they could only find one
testicle.  We all had a look around, but apparently it had retracted
right up into his stomach.  Funny eh?

from christopher