Sinister: Pee-ing

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 23 13:05:55 GMT 1998

> aWhy is it that blokes have to piss against something? For the same
> reason
> that dogs do I spose; territories and all that.
>
> C.

	What???
	next Time I need a piss and I'm not around a toilet of any
domesticated orentation I'll piss openly in the middle of a park shall
I?  Where everybody can see me, instead of descreetly on a tree, or in a
bush where nobody can see what I'm doing.

	But I guess that your  right because all we are really concerned
with is marking our territory and being 'ard.

	Huw 'I love fighting, beers and curries" Jenkins