Sinister: 10 Reasons to Hate Elton John

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 23 13:12:38 GMT 1998

Nice one Edd, what a great topic to my teeth into.  I'll just go for a
piss to gather my thoughts and when I come back I shall begin(hopefully
I'll be able to think of more than 10).

!. The hair'n'head factor.   Mr John is a very odd man indeed.  He is (I
think) naturaly Ginger (which is already a solid enough reason to
dislike him).  Most Ginger people feel very sore about this topic and
spend thier whole lives wishing away thier Ginger curse, constantly
living in fear of falling asleep in fields incase a rabit comes along,
mistakes his/her head for a carrot, and eats it.  However, Mr John is
one of the fortunate ones who is losing his Ginger hair and with the
amazing advances of modern science is able to replace his hair with
whatever colour he choses.  And he choses.....Ginger???  I find this
difficult to understand but impossible to condone   Mr John be damned to
the fires which burn in your (fake) hair!!

2."Good bye Englands Rose..."  What about Scotland. N Ireland and Wales,
after she was the Princess of Wales...How dare he,  I find this extremly
offensive and typical of English mentality.  I'ts because of this that
other nations and Americans especially refer to the U.K as England

3.  He has awful clothes.  That is all I reallly need t say on this
topic because he just does, like a bad re-ocurring Eighties nightmare.

4.  His music is tame and unchallenging.  Challenge?

Can't think of anything else now I became distracted with some incoming
mail and lost my momentum.

Huw.