Sinister: Tigermilk

Dan Jilldo rod at xxx.com
Mon Feb 23 13:55:40 GMT 1998

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998, G R Thomas wrote:

> Well, according to the Chart Show this morning, Cornershop is number
> one on their chart. I know it's different to the Radio 1 chart, but
> surely 'Brimful...' Will be number one on that aswell... Cool, I say,

Absolutely.  You know how I said on the list that "Groove Is In The Heart"
is my all-time number-one hit of all-time.  Well, the Fatboy Slim[1] remix
is just as good.  It's pure pop for pop people.

> Oh, yeah, and if any of you saw the Chart Show, how cool were the
> dancing syringes in the new Dandy Warhols vid? Great song as well, I
> reckon...

Abslootly.  I hadn't heard their current single before I saw it on The
Chart Show on Saturday, so I picked it up this morning.  I'd read the name
in a magazine, thought "what a wanky name!", and not even considered
buying it!

> Seems to me like this list is expanding all the time. This is fantastic

It's going to reach critical mass soon, then implode into a small lump of
pea-matter.

I, for one, can't wait.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |