Sinister: Tigermilk/Demo Tracks

Lesley Judd rod at xxx.com
Mon Feb 23 13:59:05 GMT 1998

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, G R Thomas wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Just a quick  mail to say *oh my god* and *wahey* and lots of other
> very excited things in response to listening to Tigermilk for the first
> time. Can't really pick out any highlights as yet, but I'm sure I will
> do soon. Also hearing 'Modern Rock Song' for the first time (on the
> Radcliffe session)-what a whopper, eh?

That's the reaction I had when I first heard it.  It's deserves to be a
colossal hit.  Any words on "B-sides" yet?

Virgin in Edinburgh have it down for a 23 March release, BTW.  I know that
that is in no way official, cause D+K haven't said owt yet, but I thought
I would spark some idle speculation!

> "One tap for yes, two taps for no!..."

Twice on the pipes <clunk> <clunk>

Rod.