Sinister: sweet dreams...ok, probably arent made heeeeeere...

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 23 19:40:09 GMT 1998

OK, I tried not too. It was hard. But now I have to do this.

KNIGHTRIDER IS FAR BETTER THAN STREET HAWK! kitt IS FANTASTIC AND THE
COOLEST CAR ABOUT, and whoops caps lock got stuck again there!!

OHMIGOD! I have read a masseage from a guy who HASN'T GOT SINISTER!
aaaaaaah! get it now Richard NOW NOW NOW!

Adey the suit asked me how i knew about the insides of mens
tolilets....well Ade, before I had the final operation and changed my
name from Sam to Sarah, I took one last good look round the old 'lads'
bog. aaah. Sometimes I regret going for he big chopola, but then I think
how satisisfying it is being a woman. I hope that satisifies your
answer. it *is* the truth, honestly!

Hmmm. New Madonna single? Its PISH!
thangyewverymuch. i would arse to say why but can't be. La la la. I
wanna be adored....eh eh? I don't!

I'll tell you what I really want. A house where there is food to snack
on. Whnr you can't bear the thought of eating a full meal but just want
a littel something and NOT acidic apples that burn your teeth off! Is
that too hard!

And tis all Stuart Murdochs fault for talking about biscuits that makes
me hungry. And my friend had a holiday romance while I just had a
holiday 'being in  love with this guy whow ould never love me back 'cos
he is going out with a pretty girl (even though she is a trendy dude but
he isn't)' which didn't cheer me up to well.

Yeah like all you strangers had to know that. Well, you don't have to
listen. "if these words sound corny switch it off i don't care", and why
does Kevin Rowland make so much sense to me at times?

Salad (the food) is evil. The band Salad...um, exist. Thats the best I
have to say abot them, fortunately or not as teh case may be. Sa;ad
though. I mean. Is there any point to a huge fucking pile of green leves
on a plate, the best you can do is to try and make it lok like a garedn,
it doesn't provide much health value as its just all water - Salad is
maufactued to be good by the slimming market in league with farmres.

I will go now and start a personal vendetta about everyone and
everything maybe. well perhaps salad anyway. my stepmother is giving up
smoking. hahaha. i gave up ages ago but she doesn't even know i used to
smoke. heehee. ooh, i was so 'anarchisitc' at those times.

So, who else on this list has a penchant for bad '80s toons?
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
SarahBelle

                         "Beauty is not a human invention"
                                        --Saul Bellow