Sinister: mini potatoes

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Mon Feb 23 22:49:15 GMT 1998

>Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:14:21 +0000 (GMT)
>From: Chris <cja1000 at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: Pee-ing
>
>Why is it that blokes have to piss against something? For the same reason
>that dogs do I spose; territories and all that.
>
>C.

and why do they tell you this if they don't even know you? WHy will guys
come up to you and tell you they have to go 'like a racing horse' i mean,
there's nothing i can do to help them....why do they ask...!

>Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 12:59:00 -0000
>From: Chris Leonard <cleonard at xxx.COM>
>Subject: Sinister: James T's Testicle
>
>I know a gym story.....

that was a certainly an original post

i think i would like to have chirs leonard and tag and honeypaul as
schoolboys in my classes and then we could laugh and say bad things and
write belle and sebastian all over the desks...(but maybe that's not too
good...i am running out of excuses to get out of detention...).alas i am
stuck to talk to reptilian man...and today i fell asleep again but yeahhh..i
passed my physical science test and i knew nothing on it!

that beautiful south songmaker doesn't like me,it won't make songs for me
bastard songmaker.

*sigh* have to do homework on 'rebel without a cause'
am being kicked off the computer....

i had many a good dream today,i was overwhelmed with luvvv!

you're all too hot to handle,
xxx Genevieve

p.s
i see nice crazy man yesterday,he wear ruffles and look like he from
medeivel times...he spoke in an english accent to! kept going on about the
'wind..the wind' and he told me to do up my jacket or else i'd get a cold
and i wanted talk to him but my friend pulled me away,this is my regret of
the day.