Sinister: sweet dreams...ok, probably arent made heeeeeere...

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Tue Feb 24 03:19:02 GMT 1998

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998 Yummycats at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 98-02-23 16:58:39 EST, kschaffe at trinity.edu writes:
>
> << the Belle and Sebastian cartoon. >>
>
> I remember the Belle and Sebastian cartoon got on my nerves, as did the look-
> a-like cartoon, "The Little Prince" which I think was animated by the same
> company and shown one after the other Nickelodeon many years ago.

  Oh, yikes.  The Little Prince was the pits.  I hated the high-pitched
(we're talking glass breakingly high) voices that were never quite in
sync with the randomly moving lips of the characters (OK, OK, they were
probably just voiceovers done badly.  I'll give them that.)... The Little
Prince also, as I recall, wore this weird white Pierrot jumpsuit with
three puffy red buttons down the front.  Am I making this part up?  Also,
he looked like an albino.

I just realized that dear Sarah meant TUNES and not TOONS as in CARTOONS in the
post I originally replied to.  Oops.