Sinister: sweet dreams... and did you notice...?

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Tue Feb 24 11:43:03 GMT 1998

LNDuggan at aol.com wrote:

> Did you notice that during "Century of Elvis", you can hear the words to
> "Century of Fakers" in the background?

umm, see the archive for that one ...

> And that the run-out grooves of the
> "3.. 6.. 9" singles say "Masterpiece."?  (that always gets a smile from me -
> warm and fuzzy, not derisive)

reason being, is that's the name of the company who master and cut the
records ... quite sweet tho' i 'spose when you think about it ...

i want a cream tea ... NOW!  but i'll just have to wait until the
sandwich man comes around ... another hour-and-a-half to go *sigh*

ooh, one thing i forgot ... it's David's birthday tomorrow (25th Feb)
... he's going to be an ancient 24, so if anyone wants to send him
birthday wishes then please do so, 'cos he's already oened the pressie i
bought him - impatient bugger!  (bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk)

Cheers,
Katrina.