Sinister: News & Events

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Feb 24 10:08:09 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: Reid Dossinger <itstrue at earthlink.net>
Para: Sinister <sinister at majordomo.net>
Fecha: lunes 23 de febrero de 1998 18:32
Asunto: Sinister: News & Events

>Does anyone know why the News and Events part of the B&S homepage hasn't
been
>updated since the end of November?  Would someone else with a website and a
close
>connection to the band consider putting a news section on there? And any
little bit of
>news would be appreciated.  I haven't really heard anything about the
progress on the
>new album, what would be on it, etc.

Perhaps someone could accost Stuart David this evening and ask him directly.
Tonight is the night of the unveiling of his multimedia experience, isn't
it? I would like to go myself and heckle him for not using my mucky
postcard,  but I can't.
Thank you for that excruciating testicle piece, Christopher. It has
certainly upped the ante. Have you seen "Sick: The Life and Death of Bob
Flannagan"? I think you'd like it. This kind of testicle antics are all in a
day's work for Bob. Tag holds forth about it in this week's "Look-In".

Peter