Sinister: Not B&S

Euan Leitch euan.leitch at xxx.net
Tue Feb 24 14:19:23 GMT 1998

So Guy Chadwick got swapped for Jimmy Webb.  Thank you men and
womenfolks for introducing me to him.  Somethings are in your life and
you don't know that they're there until someone else finds them.
Does the Warm Jets album match the wonderfulness of their name?  And why
is Local Boy in a Photograph growing on me?
And Rod, how do your biscuits get into Iceland?  Is it under the icing
clause.  Principle wouldn't allow me to buy something stocked under a
misleading name.
And finally, Agnes, I don't like to snipe, well okay so I do like to
snipe, but what has fowl cooked in cream got to do with biscuits?

lots of love

Uan