Sinister: Suuuurprise!!!!

Richard North r.north at xxx.com
Tue Feb 24 13:16:43 GMT 1998

Yeah List!

I got thrown off the course for putting rat poison in my Lefty-Trot-Commie Lecturer's
muesli.

So I'm back!! I imagine how you've all been missing my vibrant youthful and Conservative
angle on all things MODERN and MUSIC (I can't forget TAG, my special pal). And my
girlfriend (guess what -  I call her Judy) is new on the scene... someone said she
looks like 'Takes-it-from-behind-Spice'. which one is she??

what's all this BISCUIT malarkey, anyhow? My dad used to work for Nestlé and he knows
all you need to about confectionary. And he wants to assure you all that a bar is
for sucking, (unless you're washing with it) while a biscuit always leaves crumbs
in your lap. End of discussion.

Yo! Got go now. Uncle Dud's got a position lined up for me in his cool china-figurine
importing business.

Respect to the Dole Massive

Northy

Get your FREE, private e-mail