Sinister: Pisces everywhere

Kimberly Rivas-Plata krivas at xxx.gov
Tue Feb 24 15:37:50 GMT 1998

Katrina wrote:
>ooh, one thing i forgot ... it's David's birthday tomorrow (25th Feb)
>... he's going to be an ancient 24...

hey now! watch it who you're calling "ancient"! I'm turning 24 myself
the day after and I certainly don't feel like a relic.

ok so it finally happened....I had a b&s dream, well sort of - it was a
list dream actually. I dreamt that I had a teenage daughter that was
running off to go live in England and with her departing said "the only
person who really understands is Tag, so I'm going to live with him!"
Mr. McTaggart, you have some explaining to do here! what are you doing
with the underage youth of America! (btw, I don't really have a daughter)

dina enlightened us with:
>the people on chat between say 10 and 11pm GMT had a hoot playing that
>clever little game called truth or dare.

you lucky chatters have all the fun! GRRRRR! I hate this stupid
government server! the only chat I can get onto is off the Cleveland
Freenet! why oh why!...gee, now you can see how your tax dollars are
hard at work.

happy birthday to all you Pisces out there from a fellow fish!

-Kim