Sinister: sweet dreams... and did you notice?

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Tue Feb 24 16:07:19 GMT 1998

Francisco suggested:

> Belle and Sebastian should have signed with Dreamworks and started work on
> their own animated series about seven (or is it twenty?) rock stars
> sitting idly at home playing Sega.  They should get the artist who
> decorated Senor Mitchell's site to do the designs.

  No, because every band that signs to Dreamworks must start sucking
shortly after they do.  It happened to Jonathan Fire*Eater, will nodoubt
happen to Elliot Smith, and, while it would be difficult--damn near
impossible, in fact--for B&S to suck, it wasn't worth taking the risk.
The animated series would hve been a nice perk, though.

-Kristen