Sinister: sinister: dreams

JOSEPH FOSTER pasty at xxx.com
Wed Feb 25 00:15:50 GMT 1998

Oh hello. I just like to say that I had a dream where I was in
possession of some important material that could bring down some very
important people, I had a struggle with one of these people but I
managed to give the information to a boy I new as a child called James,
who posted it for me. But I had not written an address, so I was
surprised when I got a replie. From the church. Who said thankyou, but
all the information was all wrong. And they sent me some football
stickers, quite alot infact, and that made me happy for a while.

When I woke up I was angry cus I felt that the church had tricked me.

mail to 'pasty at geocities.com' if you want a copy of a 'Lullaby for the
working classes' LP. It's very good.

or go to
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/6995