Sinister: Elvis/Fakers

ase at xxx.nl ase at xxx.nl
Tue Feb 24 17:24:37 GMT 1998

Reid Dossinger <itstrue at earthlink.net> wrote:

>Pretty obviously, Fakers was recorded before Elvis was, and when it came time
>to record Elvis, they just turned the Fakers vocals down. But, there was some
>bleed (probably into other mics) and so you can still very faintly hear the
>Fakers vocals.

>So here's the deal: Fakers was the "original" song and Elvis was the "take-off"
>song.

Oh really?
Maybe they decided beforehand to use the same backing on both tracks.
And on purpose they made sure you can faintly hear the Fakers vocals to make us
wonder why!

Arnold Seijen (ase at dasc.nl)

All that crap
about believing the truth.
When you know
it don't depend on you.

Moose - So much love, so little time (1995)