Sinister: revels without an orange one

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Tue Feb 24 16:46:32 GMT 1998

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Tag wrote:

> Good for you Leann.  Elton's made plenty of great stuff in the past,
> and slagging him hardly makes you 'the Wild One'.  Nor does this
> offering from Rod Begbie, or whatever zany pseudonym he's got today:

Today?  I change them every message.

> >>  Celine Dion is utter pants.
> >
> >Agreed^2.
>
> 'I hate Celine Dion', wow, how dangerous.  Do you throw tantrums when
> you hear Phil Collins?  They exist - get over it.

I exist, get over it.  I was replying to a post made by Claire about
Cornershop.  That was the last line of her message, I quoted it.  So?

> Wacky old Rod also wrote:
>
> > Single bloke, I don't wanna be a single bloke,
> > I'm so desperate, I could do it with an artichoke
>
> ... frankly, I'm not surprised.

You not a fan of Mark & Lard, then?  Cause it's thanks to them that I ever
heard of B&S in the first place.

And following from that .sig quote, Lush have apparently formally
announced their split-upness, after the suicide of their drummer.  Miki +
Emma are now going their separate ways.  Which is a shame, as I really
enjoyed the last album.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |