Sinister: Naughty Kit

Euan Leitch euan.leitch at xxx.net
Tue Feb 24 16:58:26 GMT 1998

Speeding round the cobbled streets of Embra I got to thinking about
KNIGHT RIDER and how it was definitely my fave.  But then I had a
*sudden memory recurrence*.  A few years ago me and my friend had the
happy pleasure of actually sitting inside Kit.  We were both 20 and
naive little chums.  Kit spoke to us and we were thrilled, until he
started making suggestive remarks to us, and it became apparent that he
could see us well enough to define our differing racial
characteristics.  We left sullied, but wiser.  So maybe KNIGHT RIDER
isn't so wonderful after all if the car was a sexual deviant.  But maybe
David Hasselhof's boss, the English guy with the Marcel wave makes up
for it.  He was truly smooth even though he spent a lot of time in the
back of an artic.  So if you ever make the expedition to Disneyland,
California, and your sexual orientation is toward the automobile, try
Kit for your kicks.

Is it wrong to eliminate friendships because of peoples response to
B&S?  And I was thrilled to see The Catchers' album Mute liked by
someone other than me.  Beauty no.3 was the hook for me.  Did anyone
hear the Mongolian folksongs on BBC Radio3 last night?  It was like
listening to Ivor Cutler with added boingy bits and tings.  Lovely

Heaven.

Uan