Sinister: i said i never would

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Tue Feb 24 23:54:48 GMT 1998

i said i never would post about any of my dreams on this list because
there are so many people who do that i'm sure some people get
mad.....but i had such a strange one and it involved b&s, i couldn't
help but....

i was driving with one of my friends through some cozy neighborhood like
off of the wonder years and our windows were down and we come across
this gang of people and it turns out they were belle and sebastian (even
though i don't really know what they look like). anyway, they were all
eating those mentos things, those little candies where you could rob a
bank and get away with it by flashing them. so we rode by and they
started staring at us. so i says to my friend in a soft voice "roll em
up" (talking about the windows). and as soon as we got the windows
rolled up, all of belle and sebastian started spitting brightly colored
juices at our car. all the colors of the rainbow. they just kept
spitting at us and laughing so i turned around in my seat and gave the
bird to one of them and then i woke up.

ma-ma-ma we're all crazeeee now

-brad