Sinister: dry cleaning madonna el nino and belle

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Tue Feb 24 19:26:11 GMT 1998

I know how dry cleaning is done,
it's like this:
They put the clothes in one of those metallic washing machines, you know
the kind that you have to pay extra money to use, and fill it with
magical chemicals, these "special cleaning agents" and wash.  So "dry"
cleaning is a bit of a misnomer you see!!  And I know this to be true
because I saw it in an investigative report on Dateline NBC and they
wouldn't have it on there if it wasn't true.
Unless it is whatever cleaners I happen to be patronising at any given
time, whose method seems more along the lines of "take Tara's dirty
stuff that needs cleaning, hang it in the back of the store for 2 days
then run an iron over the thing and give it back to her for $5, count
our money and laugh our heads off when she leaves"... tho I have to
commend the place I went to recently, they got a nasty piece of gum out
of my french Posh Spice versace knockoff slipdress which I bought in
England!:::huge sigh of relief:::

Over the weekend i did my good deed and converted YET ANOTHER person to
the tribe of B&S worshippers.  yay me!!!! That brings my *grand total*
of converts to a magnificent....wait for it...TWO! and with converts 3
and 4 almost certainly in the bag, Belle and Sebastian fever is sweeping
the Bay faster than El Nino.... (I was crying in public the other day
after a bad time at Carnaval and this boy walked up to me and tried to
comfort, I said, "no it's allright, only PMS", and he said, "yeah you're
right El Nino is really something!" huh???)

MADONNA is calling her new look Veronica Electronica. Which is sure to
be a nail color by Hard Candy in a matter of days.

And hahaha that's really funny, that news about nothing released until
July... now if you would please tell us really... isn't it lovely tho,
how active this list remains despite the lack of new releases?? I think
so.

tonight Matthew, I will be Punky Brewster,  because I dyed my hair black
and people might stop saying I look like Mariah!!!!
TaraNicole