Sinister: Sinister - NIH connection

Matthew Neimark mneimark at xxx.com
Tue Feb 24 20:25:26 GMT 1998

I notice a lot of you listies are working at NIH (National Institutes of
Health for you Brits) at this moment.  Having worked there one summer 5
years ago I just somehow felt some sort of common bond with you.

Anyhow, just wondering if there is some sort of Club B&S there at the
moment or if B&S are somehow big in Bethesda MD (are they playing them
on HFS yet?).

Matt