Sinister: Honey Bulletin #2

Honey honey at xxx.net
Tue Feb 24 20:34:46 GMT 1998

It's Pleasantness Police time.  Gentle reminder to Sinisterons the world
over to keep the list readable and my embarrassingly large amount of time
running this list well spent please.

1) It's a Belle and Sebastian and "things that happen to Belle and
Sebastian fans" list.  It's not a B&S news list (ha) as I'd only need
a ZX81 to run that - it's about YOU.  But it's also not a general indie
(dread word) list.  Much better to make us all cry and laugh, but ask your
friends if you are a funny person first to see if you are qualified to do
a stand-up.

2) Don't slag off each other obviously enough for me to think "do I want
to hear this?".  It gets a bit boring.

3) Don't quote a huge message and then say "Yeah". Take some time to
use your editor so 470 odd people don't have punish their keyboards.

4) Equally don't mail back 30 separate responses to 30 mails on the list.
Put them together.

5) Don't use the list for private mail or mail to about 5 people.

6) The next 10 people to send subscribe/unsubscribe requests to the list
get a night out with my Mad Dad - you have been warned - read the WWW
pages below please and find out how to use the list.

7) Think just before you post about the 470 people the other end.
Remember, the drill is: compose your message... hover your finger over
the send key for 10 seconds... think whether we all want to hear and
whether Cliff Richard would approve... send.

The End
Honey xxx

--
Thank you for not discussing the outside world.