Sinister: the little prince

G B Kline cb7356 at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 24 21:01:03 GMT 1998

how about b and s covering the theme song from that cartoon?  I have
remembered the first 4 lines of it for years  - 'the little prince
from outer space can catch a shooting star and sail away perhaps
someday he'll come your way' - shouldn't that memory space be taken
up by something else by now?

by the way, I'm grace and I just joined the list (in digest form) a
few days ago.  I'm from VA in the US but I'm in London going to
school until may.  I arrived 2 weeks after the december gig and I
*must* see b and s before I leave.  Please someone, anyone pass on to
them my humble plea......  also you're all kind people, please let me
know about anything else going on in London that I'd like

nice to meet you guys / i'm being kicked out of the computer lab now
-grace