Sinister: b&s list dames take over cold rice

Pam Berry Pam_Berry at xxx.com
Tue Feb 24 21:32:00 GMT 1998

     hi all,
     since there are scads of list people in the washington, dc area (some
     of them, as matt just mentioned, under the employ of the NIH in
     neighborhing bethesda--nice to see you again/meet some more of you at
     the momus/mag. fields show by the way, was gilles a dancing dream of a
     frenchman or what? oof), thought I should mention that myself and dina
     are taking over the turntables at cold rice tomorrow night, feb. 25,
     ash wednesday.

     B&S on WHFS isn't so likely, but who needs that when you can stay up
     way too late on a weeknight and hear them turned up to 11 at the kaffa
     house? for that matter, who needs sleep? all the good stuff happens in
     the late night hours...the kaffa house is near the intersection of
     13th and U sts., next to the metro, across from ben's chili bowl. dj
     plastik will be spinning first at 10:30-ish in the pm or so, then live
     performances at midnight by the still and black hawaiian flower
     crusade, then me taking a turn at dj in the wee hours. hope some of
     you can stop by!

     e-mail me privately if you need directions...

     happy shrove tuesday to the lot of you,
     pam

     pberry at washcp.com