Sinister: Some bloke pinched my name!

The Boy With The X-Ray Eyes! u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 24 22:35:21 GMT 1998

Hello everybody,
First off, the best cartoon in the world ever was The City Of Gold, the
one where the kid set out from spain to the new world and searched for the
lost city of gold. It went on for what seemed like years and had a very
cool gold, flying bird/plane thing. I can't remember if they ever actually
found the city, but I loved the cartoon so much that to this day I wish
for its return.
Actually come to think of it i have'nt got much else to say except that I
had a lovely time in Edinburgh at the weekend, and met a lovely girl who
just so happens to love B&S too, a match made in heaven, only she hasn't
phoned me, should I phone her, all replies gratefully recieved.
Oh, yeh and that new bloke andy pinched my name, shaft, poo!

love colin.